Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hello,

After browsing so many blogs of my colleagues and saw people making $$$$ ;), I finally decided to write a blog of my own.... Lets see how regular I get with this one.... and getting "aashirwaad" of Lakshmiji, the goddess of Wealth... ;)

So let me tell you a little about myself... Well, I am a Computer geek.. You can contact me anytime for any of your computer related problem.. And don't blame me, if your computer ends fusing up... :D

I have worked on numerous projects based on Web Apps and Desktop Apps right from my 4th Standard.. :D My skill set includes web languages involving Web 2.0...

By now, you must have guessed what this blog gonna mainly contain... :) I will jot down my new-new discoveries on this Internet and technologies.. And my new ideas too which looks very much fictitious.. :D

And ya, I am a BIG fan of big G... Google... I like keeping a track of how it works, the changes made by them in their Search algorithm with time, etc etc.. Watch them out as I write about them... I also give considerable amount of time researching on Image Search which is a under-developed technology in IP..

Recently, I installed Ubuntu on my system owing to the rumors that its better than Windows.. But I really find Windows a far better in terms of Visual appearance.. But Ubuntu too got advantages over Windows too... But let me not got into details of this in my very first post... ;)

I know, uptil now you must have got really bored of listening my blah blah.. But unlike others, I am not going to end this post with this "age old" line.. So I still have not end eating up your brain.. :)

I like playing with new techie gadgets and everytime ends up finding a new functionality on the device.. :) and sometimes making some functionality lost in the device.. :D

Ooops.. I forgot about my telling you about my acads... which usually comes last in my list... :O I am pursuing my Graduation from BITS Pilani (I hope, you know BITS Pilani) and am in the first year. I opted for a dual degree scheme in M. Sc. Mathematics which is five year course... My other degree will be based on the CGPA I make in my first year.. BTW, I have spoilt my first semester for my over the sem illness... Now lets see what the second semester holds in for me... :) I did my schooling from Delhi Public School Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh... and scored 89.8% and 83.4% in my 10th and 12th standard respectively... So I am a kind of average "school" student... :)

Now, I really think I have tortured you a lot.. So I beg my pardon... ;) with ending up this my very first post...
And would like to thanks Google for buying this "blogspot.com" and making me fan of their one more service... ;)

My next post will be very soon.... :) (hopefully)
And do leave your wishes for my semester round tests and final exams starting 1st May... :(
Anyways, Byeeeeeeeee...

7 comments:

Nirupam said...

a good beginning by another google fan.. that's why at google they say people first!
welcome to blogging neeraj

Rogue.Pragmatist.Strategist said...

good going.. lets see what comes next. wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

hey a nice blog.....keep gng...wish u loadzz of luck........

Vishal Vivek said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
neeru
welcome to blogging
btw
why dont u tell ppl that u installed ubuntu on your system and it went nutsssssssss
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Krypton said...

well... its alwayz easy to start a new blog; but its equally difficult to maintain it ...
anyways.. good to see a 1st-yrite blogging .. cheers !

RaSh said...

Hey!!
Nice to see another upcoming blog! Especially one from a tech freak :)

Btw seems like u didnt hav a great time wid ubuntu did u? :P I'm guessing u didnt use Beryl and many other addons... :)

Anyway will read the other posts later...

Keep Blogging!!
--
RaSh
(BPGC)

Chetan said...

nice web link dude. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!